Electric Guitar Accessory Pack Stand GHS strings 12 Mixed Tortex Picks Capo
LA Guitar Stand
Tubular style guitar stand with contoured cradle to fit electric guitar bass guitar or dread guitar
- Holds Electric or Acoustic Guitars
- Finish Friendly Rubberized Cradle Padding
- Adjustable For Smaller Instruments
- Compact Design
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
GHS David Gilmour strings
Gilmour uses gauges 10, 12, 16, 28, 38, and 48 on his Fender Stratocaster electric guitar.
David Gilmour's connection with GHS' Boomer series electric guitar strings goes back to 1979, when he started using them on Pink Floyd's "The Wall" project.
Planet Waves Limited NS Capo Lite
- DESIGNEDFOR ACOUSTIC AND ELECTRIC GUITARS WITH RADIUSED FRETBOARDS
- MICROMETERTENSION ADJUSTMENT ASSURES BUZZ-FREE IN-TUNE PERFORMANCE AT EVERY FRET
- SINGLEHAND OPERATION
- DURABLEMOLDED ABS THERMOPLASTIC CONSTRUCTION
- NOTRECOMMENDED FOR USE ON 12-STRING GUITARS
- CAPO IS BRAND NEW WITOUT PACKAGING.
12 Mixed Dunlop Tortex Picks
The pick used by top musicians worldwide. Tortex picks are carefully designed and manufactured to give the characteristic maximum memory and minimum wear that made original tortoise shell famous. Gauges (MM): .50, .60, .73, .88, 1.0, 1.14MM. Pack includes 2 of each guage as pictured.
|Brand||D'addario Planet Waves|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|