Electric Guitar Accessory Pack Stand GHS strings 12 Mixed Tortex Picks Polish
Make 4 interest-free payments of $12.32 fortnightly and receive your order now.
LA Guitar Stand
Tubular style guitar stand with contoured cradle to fit electric guitar bass guitar or dread guitar
- Holds Electric or Acoustic Guitars
- Finish Friendly Rubberized Cradle Padding
- Adjustable For Smaller Instruments
- Compact Design
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
GHS David Gilmour stringsGilmour uses gauges 10, 12, 16, 28, 38, and 48 on his Fender Stratocaster electric guitar.
David Gilmour's connection with GHS' Boomer series electric guitar strings goes back to 1979, when he started using them on Pink Floyd's "The Wall" project.
Planet Waves Express Polish Kit
- Each packet contains a one-time use quantity of each polish in the Planet Waves 3-step detailing system
- Gives you everything you need to make your guitar shine like new
- Convenient packaging makes it easy to store in instruments case
- Brings out the beauty in your instrument
- Safe on all common guitar finishes
12 Mixed Dunlop Tortex Picks
The pick used by top musicians worldwide. Tortex picks are carefully designed and manufactured to give the characteristic maximum memory and minimum wear that made original tortoise shell famous. Gauges (MM): .50, .60, .73, .88, 1.0, 1.14MM. Pack includes 2 of each guage as pictured.
|Brand||D'addario Planet Waves|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|