Electric Guitar Pack Stand Ernie Ball 2221 strings 12 Mixed Tortex Picks Capo
Make 4 interest-free payments of $13.42 fortnightly and receive your order now.
LA Guitar Stand
Tubular style guitar stand with contoured cradle to fit electric guitar bass guitar or dread guitar
- Holds Electric or Acoustic Guitars
- Finish Friendly Rubberized Cradle Padding
- Adjustable For Smaller Instruments
- Compact Design
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
Regular Slinky Electric Strings are Ernie Ball's top-selling set and are favored by many musicians around the globe. Regular Slinky wound strings are made from a nickel-plated, steel wire wrapped around a hex-shaped, steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered, tin-plated, high-carbon steel, producing a well-balanced tone for your guitar.
All Ernie Ball strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and the most exacting specs to assure consistency, optimum performance, and long life.
Ernie Ball is a pioneer of rock and roll guitar strings. Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, and Slash are among the long list of Slinky players.
Planet Waves Limited NS Capo Lite
- DESIGNEDFOR ACOUSTIC AND ELECTRIC GUITARS WITH RADIUSED FRETBOARDS
- MICROMETERTENSION ADJUSTMENT ASSURES BUZZ-FREE IN-TUNE PERFORMANCE AT EVERY FRET
- SINGLEHAND OPERATION
- DURABLEMOLDED ABS THERMOPLASTIC CONSTRUCTION
- NOTRECOMMENDED FOR USE ON 12-STRING GUITARS
- CAPO IS BRAND NEW WITOUT PACKAGING.
12 Mixed Dunlop Tortex Picks
The pick used by top musicians worldwide. Tortex picks are carefully designed and manufactured to give the characteristic maximum memory and minimum wear that made original tortoise shell famous. Gauges (MM): .50, .60, .73, .88, 1.0, 1.14MM. Pack includes 2 of each guage as pictured.
|Brand||Ernie Ball Planet Waves|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|