As with all of the A-Series instruments, the A8 mandolin mixes traditional tone woods with modern design concepts and electronics. The two-chamber body is routed from a solid block of mahogany and capped with a solid spruce top. The top is voiced with a unique combination of X and fan bracing that produces exceptional sound and projection even when played acoustically. But plugged in is where the A8 truly excels. The individual RMC saddle transducers run through an RMC preamp voiced specifically for the A8. The A8 is available in two colors; Natural with a satin finish or, Cognac Burst with a high gloss finish.
- Mahogany neck with Ebony Fingerboard
- Two-Chamber Mahogany body
- Solid Spruce Top
- RMC transducer saddles with custom preamp
- Volume, Mid, Treble and Bass controls
- CognacBurst High-Gloss or Natural Semi-Gloss finish
|Unit Of Measure||ea|