GODIN SUMMIT CLASSIC (CT) HB Cherryburst with Gig bag Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
A Familiar Feel with More Sonic Possibilities
Godin's Summit Classic CT solidbody electric guitar may have improved on a classic design. As soon as you strap the guitar on, you'll bathe in the familiar tones of a great set of humbuckers. Then with a push of the HDR button, you'll unlock a whole new voice on your Summit Classic. Now you have even more control over your tone right at your fingertips. And of course Godin's construction details will provide you a comfortable and engaging playing experience. If you love a dual-humbucker setup, but need a little more, check out the Godin Summit Classic CT.
Godin Summit Classic CT Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Get classic sounds out of Seymour Duncan Alnico II and '59 pickups
- Switch from passive to active with the Godin HDR System
- Modern Godin design and construction elements
Get classic sounds out of Seymour Duncan Alnico II and '59 pickups
In the electric guitar pickup industry there are not many names as revered as Seymour Duncan. That's why Godin chose them to outfit their Summit Classic CT electric guitar with some of Duncan's most-loved humbuckers. In the neck you'll find the Alnico II. Engineered for beautifully clean tones and crystal-clear drive, it truly lets your technique show through. The bridge pickup is the famous '59 humbucker. If you want that bright and rocking vintage PAF tone, this is the pickup to choose.
Switch from passive to active with the Godin HDR System
If all of the sonic options afforded by the Seymour Duncan humbuckers aren't enough for you, the Godin Summit Classic CT electric guitar also features Godin's own High-Definition Revoicer (HDR) system. Just push the button discreetly located near the guitar's tone knob, and the HDR system revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup, allowing you to go from passive to active pickups very simply. You'll instantly notice extra bite, dynamic response, and clarity. It effectively doubles the power of your guitar.
Modern Godin design and construction elements
Guitarists love how the Summit Classic CT was engineered to look and feel like an old friend. But that's where any similarities end. Constructed out of Spanish cedar, the chambered body of the guitar is comfortably lightweight, so it can be played on a strap all night. And the set mahogany neck is capped with a beautifully bound Richlite fretboard, which contains much of the tone of ebony, with the same silky smooth feel when fretting.
Godin Summit Classic CT Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Solidbody electric guitar capable of many different sonic shades
- Seymour Duncan Alnico II and '59 humbucking pickups
- Godin HDR system adds a whole new character to your sound
- Chambered Spanish cedar body sounds like mahogany but is much lighter
- Carved maple top offers an elegant look and clear tonality
- Gig bag included
The Summit Classic CT is everything you love, and more.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Singlecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Spanish cedar
- Top Material:Maple
- Body Finish:Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Large dots
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.675"
- Nut Material:Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Graphtech ResoMax bridge system
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Alnico II humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan '59 humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch, HDR button
- Case Included:Gig bag
- Manufacturer Part Number:041657
|Unit Of Measure||ea|