Bass strings for those who love the old sounds of classic R&B, funk, and soul.
String gauges: 52-73-95-110.The 0760M set was used on virtually every Motown gold record in the 1960s. Donald œDuckœ Dunn used the same strings on countless recordings with Otis Redding and Booker T. & the MGs. These full and deep sounding bass strings are among the best ever made.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound strings constructed with thick cores to produce full, deep, vintage tone
- Heavy tension
- Standard long scale length (37" string wound length i.e. ball-end to silk length)
- This particular set is not suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Order a fresh set to give your bass that classic sound and feel.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|