Introducing the all new Schaller Signum locking bridge.
Designed to boost your guitar’s sound, playability and looks.
- Special design locking studs for tight connection and perfect sound coupling
- Superb tonal definition by state-of-the-art string saddle shaping
- Perfect natural resonance resulting in rich dynamics, sustain and overtones
- Top surface elements designed for unparalleled playing comfort
- Vast intonation space of 9 mm string saddle travel
- Meticulously designed break and pressure angles
- Optimized string-through-bridge routing for effortless restringing
- Rectangular ballend retainer holes to prevent untwisting ballends
- Elegance and versatility for all guitar styles
- Weight: 91g
- Weight incl. locking studs and bushings: 131g
- press-in bushing and height adjustment screws M8
- additionally height adjustment screws inch
We deliver inserts and studs metric and additional studs imperial/inch in case you have already inserts imperial/metric in your guitar.
- 1 Signum Locking Wraparound Bridge
- 2 Signum Locking studs
- 2 Signum Locking stud bushings
- 1 Signum Locking key, ergonomically shaped for trouble-free locking
- 2 pairs different lengths Allen screws (6 mm / 10 mm) for flawless visual appearance; with the 6 mm pair pre-installed
- 1 Allen key
- pair HVS 5/16" 24UNF
Suitable for curved and flat guitar tops alike.
New die-cast zinc with machined special-design brass saddles.
With its sleek design and unique construction details Signum’s G/D string height above body can be adjusted as low as 13.20 mm (0.520“)
string radius: 12“string spacing individual: 0.413“ (10.5 mm)string spread E to E: 2,067“ (52.5 mm)post spacing: 3.22“ (81.8 mm)weight: 0.198 lbs. (0.90 kg)minimal G/D string height above body: 0.520“ (13.2 mm)
- Model: 2-dimensional
- Support: Locking studs
- Surface: Gold
- Measurements l x w x h (mm): 100x23,9x13,1
- Weight g/item: 91
- Bore mm: 11
|Unit Of Measure||ea|