Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker Pickup Set - Nickel Bridge/Neck set
Make 4 interest-free payments of $106.70 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Vintage Humbucker Tone, Juiced Output
Want that classic '59 Les Paul humbucker sound with slightly hotter output? Many guitarists rely on Seymour Duncan's Pearly Gates TBPG-1 Humbucking Neck/Bridge pickup set to delivers the goods. From the Alman Brothers' Dickey Betts to Heart's Howard Leese, top guitar heavies use 'em. And why? Sweet-sounding, but with a slightly rude edge, they deliver great sustain and chimey highs that make harmonics jump right out. Put a set of Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in your favorite axe, and get ready to rock.
Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Neck/Bridge Pickup Set Features:
- Warm, vintage humbucker tone with Warm, slightly hotter output
- Perfect for blues, classic rock, southern rock, jam, and hard rock
- Recommended for brighter-toned instruments
- Works well with maple and ebony fingerboards
- Also works great with hollow and semi-hollowbody guitars.
- Alnico 2 bar; D.C. resistance: 7.3k-neck, 8.35k-bridge
- Four-conductor hookup cable
Forge your signature tone with Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates!
- Magnet Material:Alnico
- Position:Bridge, Neck
- Number of Conductors:4
- Number of Strings:6
- Manufacturer Part Number:11108-49-NC
|Unit Of Measure||ea|