Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker Pickup Set - Nickel Bridge/Neck set
Vintage Humbucker Tone, Juiced Output
Want that classic '59 Les Paul humbucker sound with slightly hotter output? Many guitarists rely on Seymour Duncan's Pearly Gates TBPG-1 Humbucking Neck/Bridge pickup set to delivers the goods. From the Alman Brothers' Dickey Betts to Heart's Howard Leese, top guitar heavies use 'em. And why? Sweet-sounding, but with a slightly rude edge, they deliver great sustain and chimey highs that make harmonics jump right out. Put a set of Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in your favorite axe, and get ready to rock.
Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Neck/Bridge Pickup Set Features:
- Warm, vintage humbucker tone with Warm, slightly hotter output
- Perfect for blues, classic rock, southern rock, jam, and hard rock
- Recommended for brighter-toned instruments
- Works well with maple and ebony fingerboards
- Also works great with hollow and semi-hollowbody guitars.
- Alnico 2 bar; D.C. resistance: 7.3k-neck, 8.35k-bridge
- Four-conductor hookup cable
Forge your signature tone with Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates!
- Magnet Material:Alnico
- Position:Bridge, Neck
- Number of Conductors:4
- Number of Strings:6
- Manufacturer Part Number:11108-49-NC
|Unit Of Measure||ea|