Easy-to-learn Dual Looper Pedal w/MIDI Sync
The original TC Electronic Ditto Looper is one of the most popular and simple looper pedals ever released. It's certainly been a big hit with gigging guitarists here at Sweetwater. The Ditto X4 builds on everything that made the original Ditto great by expanding to two footswitchable loop tracks for greater phrasal diversity, sync and serial loop modes with adjustable decay, and 7 onboard loop effects to keep the creative juices flowing onstage and in the studio. MIDI sync lets you start/stop recording and switch loops in perfect time with a backing track or tempo map for seamless transitions. Stereo I/O gives you lots of setup flexibility. Store, play back, and manipulate five minutes of 24-bit audio with the TC Electronic Ditto X4.
TC Electronic Ditto Looper X4 Looper Pedal with Effects at a Glance:
- Simple controls let you create spectacular live performances
- Onboard looping effects let you create cool atmospheres
- USB connection lets you pass tracks to and from your computer
Simple controls let you create spectacular live performances
The thing that made the original Ditto Looper such a widespread success was just how easy it was to use. Instead of requiring some elaborate, multi-switch tap dance to start and stop loops, all of its basic commands such as record, overdub, start, and stop could be controlled via a single footswitch. The Ditto X4 provides the same straightforward operation fans of the original will love, with new features that make this upgrade worth the investment.
Onboard looping effects let you create cool atmospheres
Chop and screw your loops with the Ditto's seven onboard effects modes, which include half-speed playback, reverse playback, fade, and more. These effects help you to create more interesting musical atmospheres and craft new sonic textures. A decay control lets you define how much (if any) your loops fade with each regeneration, allowing you to endlessly build on top of an idea without muddying a mix.
USB connection lets you pass tracks to and from your computer
The TC Electronic Ditto X4 lets you pass loops and backing tracks to and from your computer via USB. This is useful for learning new songs, jamming along to your favorite tracks, eliminating the need for a looper, and cueing up tracks for live performances. TC collaborated with JamTrackCentral to provide you with a whole library of usable backing tracks to get you started. The Ditto X4's stereo ins and outs can take full advantage of any tracks you import.
TC Electronic Ditto Looper X4 Looper Pedal with Effects Features:
- The next generation of the Ditto Looper pedal
- Built by guitarists for guitarists
- 1-button operation makes live looping simple
- Samples up to 5 minutes of 24-bit audio with unlimited overdubbing
- 2 loop tracks to keep ideas flowing
- Sync and serial loop modes for greater creative options
- 7 loop effects for creating new musical atmospheres
- Decay knob lets you control degeneration time as you add new loops
- MIDI sync lets you record and switch loops in perfect time to music
- Stereo I/O gives you extensive routing options
- USB connectivity lets you send backing tracks and loops to and from your computer
- Includes an extensive backing track library from JamTrackCentral
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone when not in use
- Power supply included
|Unit Of Measure||ea|