Zildjian 20 inch S Series Medium Thin Crash Cymbal Brilliant Finish
Shimmery, Full Tone at a Budget Price
Round out your kit with a balanced crash that shines for rock, pop, and funk. The Zildjian S Medium Thin Crash is made of B12 bronze for full body, controlled bite, and bell sustain on a budget. This crash is a solid step up into the intermediate cymbal range with a beginner-friendly price tag, touting lathed top and bottom surfaces for openness and extensive machine hammering for even dynamics. Our percussionists recommend S Series crashes to drummers who are ready to upgrade their budget cymbals or who want an affordable way to augment their tonal options for the stage and studio.
Zildjian B12 Bronze Provides a Balanced Sound on a Budget
Zildjian S Series cymbals are made from B12 bronze - 88% copper and 12% tin - to provide a balanced range of lows, mids, and highs for brilliant shimmer and signature Zildjian smokiness. B12 bronze lands somewhere between Zildjian's budget B8 bronze and premium B20 bronze for good balance, projection, shimmer, and wash in a cymbal of this price range. Zildjian S cymbals feature lathed tops and bottoms for an open sound with plenty of sustain, extensive machine hammering for a tone that cuts through a mix, and a brilliant finish that looks great under stage lights.
Zildjian S 20" Medium Thin Crash Cymbal Features:
- Made of Zildjian B12 bronze for a musical sound at a budget price
- Rich and balanced crash supports a wide range of styles
- Good blend of highs and lows - smoky, full, and shimmery
- Excels for rock, pop, and funk
- Machine hammering for a bright sound and even dynamics
- Lathed top and bottom for openness and sustain
- Brilliant finish for projection and top-end shimmer
|Unit Of Measure||ea|