Zildjian K Constantinople Crash/Ride 19" Traditional Finish Medium Thin Cymbal
The 19" K Constantinople Crash Ride compliments the 16” , 17" and 18” Crashes currently in the product line. It features a new hammering technique, an additional pin lathe on the top and bottom, provides additional performance capabilities and a left side alternative, and is medium-thin in weight. These new features allow the cymbal to maintain the dark, expressive quality of the K Constantinople line sought by drummers the world over and incorporate even more overtones and nuances. The new pin lathe feature also gives the cymbal a vintage look similar to earlier K's from the 60’s.
• Dark, expressive, complex sound
• Features more dark overtones and nuance than ever
• Can serve as a left side ride alternative
• Newer-style hammering technique
• Additional pin lathe on top and bottom
• Vintage look of earlier K's from the '60s
• Size: 19"