10TH ANNIVERSARY 10K GIVEAWAY - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PROMOTER: The 10th Anniversary 10k Giveaway ("Giveaway") is organized and promoted by Angkor Music ("Promoter"), with its registered office at 4 Drake Blvd, Altona VIC 3018.
ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a legal resident of Australia where the Giveaway is legally permitted.
- Employees, agents, and representatives of Angkor Music, as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway will commence on the 5th of June at 12:01am (local time) and conclude on the 25th of June at 4:00pm (local time). Entries received after the specified end time will not be considered.
HOW TO ENTER: Participants can enter the Giveaway by purchasing any product on the Angkor Music website or purchasing in-store. The minimum order must be $50 or more. Each purchase over $50 through the website will count as 1 entry, while purchases in-store will count for 3 entries.
PRIZES: The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The prizes are as follows:
- Cort G200 - RRP $579
- Chapman ML3-TRD-GBK - RRP $1499
- Schecter SCH2450 - RRP $1299
- Ibanez Q52PB - RRP $2699
- Breedlove BL-PUCERT-TE - RRP $1299
- AIAIAI TMA-2 Studio XE Headphones - RRP $219
- Ditson By Sigma DC-15E - RRP $525
- Loog Pro Electric VI - RRP $485
- Assortment of Ernie Ball strings, D’Addario strings, and t-shirts.
Each prize can be picked up in-store or delivered to an address.
WINNER SELECTION: Each item will have a separate winner. Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The selection process will be conducted by Angkor Music. The winners will be announced publicly on Angkor Music's social media platforms and via email.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: The winners will be notified via direct call or email within 2 days following the conclusion of the Giveaway. The winners must respond within 2 days from the date of notification to claim their prize. Failure to claim the prize within the specified time may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.