D'addario Planet Waves Custom Series Instrument Cable , 10 feet PW-G-10
- In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- 24k gold-plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Two layers of shielding provide noise rejection for quiet operation
- Straight-to-straight 1/4-inch plugs for standard input jacks
- Limited lifetime guarantee
From the Manufacturer
Planet Waves Custom Series Instrument Cables feature gold plated connectors for superior signal flow and corrosion resistance. The 10-foot length is ideal for shorter runs, such as guitar-to-pedalboard, and smaller stages.
Planet Waves Custom Series cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone. Encapsulated and impenetrable soldering points with double-molded strain relief provide maximum durability and worry-free reliability. Two layers of shielding provide 100% coverage for superior insulation and noise rejection, making this the ultimate, high-performance cable.
Planet Waves cables are the ultimate musician's cable. Utilizing exclusive In=Out Technology for pure signal reproduction, Planet Waves cables are built tough to withstand gigs and come with a limited lifetime guarantee. Planet Waves is a part of the D'Addario and Co. family of brands, the global leader in musical accessories.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|