Lee Oskar by Tombo Major Harmonica 5-Pack with Free Case Keys G, A, C, D, and F
• Easier second-position bending
• All key components are replaceable
• Keys of G, A, C, D, and F -lowest to highest
• Free Lee Oskar Carry Case, holds 7 harps
• Smooth plastic comb that doesn't swell
• Reed plates have wide chambers and narrow dividers for faster, easier playing.
• Precision-molded, recessed bed holds the reed plate securely to prevent air leakage and project a bigger sound.
• Corrosion-proof, stainless steel cover plates are also engineered for excellent projection and tone.
• Lee Oskar harmonicas are tuned to 441-plus hertz for a brighter sound.
• Each harp is clearly marked in bright white on both ends with its first- and second-position (straight and cross-harp) keys.
• Each harmonica box is colour-coded according to its series and also displays its key prominently.
• Built in Japan to Lee Oskar's exacting standards.