Seymour Duncan Antiquity Guitar Pickup Humbucker Bridge Pos Gold Cover 11014-05
Make 4 interest-free payments of $83.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Vintage-correct Look and Sound
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker Bridge pickup gives you the great sound of the legendary PAF (Patent Applied For) humbucking pickup designed by Seth Lover in 1955. Designed for the bridge position, this pickup is wound a hotter than its neck counterpart. And just like the originals, the Antiquity humbucker even exhibits slight variations in DC resistance. Each pickup is hand built in Duncan's special Antiquity Room, and every magnet and bottom plate are signed by Seymour himself.
Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker Bridge Pickup Features at a Glance:
- The legendary "PAF" humbucker sound you've heard on countless records
- To retain the sound and appearance of the originals, the pickup is not wax potted
- Hookup wire includes the classic braided "push back" cloth braid wire
- Mounting ring is marginally higher to accommodate the increased pickup height
- Magnet and bottom plate are signed by Seymour Duncan
|Unit Of Measure||ea|